Coconut Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
Want a tasty snack that is healthy, chewy, and delectable? Our coconut oatmeal cookies are healthy and in this recipe, we're going to show you how to make them!
These also make great snacks and you can adjust the amount of sugar going into each baking session so you're within control of how it tastes at the end!
At Pastry Mart, we share the joy of baking with everyone. As one of the best places that provide baking supplies in Singapore, our clients trust that we bring in high-quality ingredients that they purchase in bulk to resell to you. To get started, you can purchase any ingredients in our recipes by adding to your cart and checking out!
Here are the ingredients you'll need to get started!
- Self Raising Flour by Blue Key - 150g
- Baking Soda from Pastry Mart - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coconut Flakes from Pastry Mart - 150g
- Lurpark Unsalted Butter 82% Fat - 120g
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Rolled Oats - 150g
- Sugar - 150g
- Light Corn Syrup - 2 teaspoon
How to make coconut oatmeal cookies
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Sift 150g of self raising flour.
- Grab a bowl and add the sifted self raising flour, 150g of coconut clakes, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Start mixing!
- In a separate pot, melt 120g of unsalted butter, 150g of sugar (can be adjusted on a repeat recipe), and 2 teaspoon of light corn syrup. You're looking for a smooth consistency!
- Once the wet ingredients are smooth, pour it with the bowl of dry mix.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold all the ingredients evenly on each other to create a dough. Don't knead too much, you're looking for a soft feel to the dough.
- Divide the dough into small portions by using your palms to roll each dough.
- Place the cookie dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven at 180°C for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer them out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight corner and snack on whenever you feel peckish!