Santa’s Hat No Bake Cheesecake
1. With Oreo crumbs in bowl, add melted butter.
2. Stir to evenly moisten crumbs then press into the bottom of a 10”x10” tray, going 1/2" up the sides. Freeze 15 minutes or refrigerate 30 minutes for crumbs to set.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine 340g cream cheese and 198g granulated sugar. Beat on medium/high speed 3 minutes until fluffy and smooth, scraping down the bowl as needed. Set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, beat 426g Arla whipping cream until stiff peaks form (3-5 minutes on high speed). Reduce speed to medium/low and beat in 500g mascarpone until well combined and smooth.
3. Use a spatula to fold cream cheese into whipped mascarpone mixture until well blended. Fold in 3 Tbsp lemon juice, adding 1 Tbsp at a time and folding until well incorporated.
4. Transfer cheesecake filling over the chilled crust and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight until completely chilled.
1. Whip Gold Label Whipping cream till stiff peak.
2. Cut a flat top off of each strawberry and lay flat side down over top of cheesecake.
3. Cut cheesecake into squares (I'd recommend cutting them just a bit larger the the width of your strawberries. Also it's nice to keep some clean paper towels close by to clean your knife while cutting squares).
4. Fill a piping bag (or Ziploc bag and cut a small tip of corner) with the whipped Gold Label Topping cream and pipe a dollop of cream on each square. Lay the strawberries, flat side down then finish with a small amount over the top of the "hat". 5. Serve immediately.