LeSaffre Saf-Instant Gold Instant Dry Yeast (500g)
Saf-Instant Gold is a granular free-flowing yeast for use in doughs with sugar levels from 10 – 30% (Baker’s Percent).
- Saf-Instant Gold provides 10 – 20% more activity in doughs with high sugar levels
- More resistant to preservatives
- Provides uniform fermentation throughout your baking system
- Vacuum packaging ensures freshness, consistency and minimal activity loss until opened
- Provides tolerance to higher dough temperatures
- Improves machinability
- Free-flowing properties make it as easy to scale and meter as other dry ingredients
- Warmer dough temperatures are preferred while using Saf-Instant Gold; this decreases the need to cool doughs to maintain proper fermentation
- Can reduce mixing time 10 – 30%, compared to compressed yeast
Country of Origin
- Shelf life of unopened product stored in cool dry conditions is 2 years from production date.
- Refrigeration is not required for unopened packages
- Once opened, it must be used within 48 hours or refrigerate to be used within 8 days.
Direction for use
- Add directly to the flour or at the start of the kneading process. Saf-instant yeast disperses easily and uniformly into the dough and gives optimum fermentation.
- No rehydration is required before use.
- Saf-Instant yeast must be kept in dry place away from heat. Do not place it in direct contact with ice or iced water.