Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookies are great sharing option friends and family as a gift or for sharing. If you're into raisins, this recipe can also be modified into a chocolate chip raisin cookie recipe by following the instructions below.
At Pastry Mart, we share the joy of baking with everyone. As one of the best places that provide baking supplies in Singapore, our clients trust that we bring in high-quality ingredients that they purchase in bulk to resell to you. To get started, you can purchase any ingredients in our recipes by adding to your cart and checking out!
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to get started!
- 230g - Lurpak Salted Butter
- 120g - Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon - Vanilla Essence
- 330g - All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon - Pastry Mart Baking Soda
- 350g - Pastry Mart Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon - Water
- 120g - Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon - Salt
How to make the best Chocolate Chip Cookies! (raisins optional)
Start by preparing and placing all your tools and ingredients on the kitchen counter before beginning. Then,
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C). Prepare two parchment paper lined cookie sheets and set aside.
2. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream together your butter, brown sugar, caster sugar until it’s light and fluffy.
3. Add in the eggs, vanilla, and salt, mixing thoroughly.
4. Add in the flour, salt and baking soda. Whisk till all incorporated.
5. Add in the chocolate chips and raisins, if you wish, with the mix, ensure all are mixed throughout the dough.
6. Chill the cookie dough at least 45mins in the refrigerator, which helps prevent the cookies from overspreading.
7. Roll or scoop the cookies into balls, onto the baking sheets. To get the large cookies, you may use an ice cream scoop.
8. Bake at 350°F (177°C). for 10-12 minutes for the small cookies, until golden brown and slightly underdone. Bake for 16-19 minutes for the larger cookies, again, until just slightly underdone. Cool on the sheet briefly, then when they are cool enough that they won't fall apart, transfer them to a baking rack to cool completely.