Lotus Biscoff Brownies Recipe
Lotus biscoff is a simple cookie, but it can be adapted into different recipes that makes it a versatile ingredient. In this lotus biscoff recipe, we're going to bake Lotus Biscoff Brownies, which is a variation of the Lotus Biscoff Cake.
At Pastry Mart, we share the joy of baking with everyone. As one of the best places that provide baking supplies in Singapore, our clients trust that we bring in high-quality ingredients that they purchase in bulk to resell to you. To get started, you can purchase any ingredients in our recipes by adding to your cart and checking out!
Here are the ingredients you'll need to get started!
1. Lurpak Unsalted Butter (melted) - 150g
2. Caster Sugar - 150g
3. Vanilla Essence - 1 teaspoon
4. Pastry Mart High-Fat Cocoa Powder 20-22% (Sifted) - 60g
5. Self Raising Flour (Sifted) - 90g
6. Lotus Biscoff Biscuit (Roughly broken) - 200g
7. Lotus Biscoff Spread - 200g
8. White Chocolate - 50g
9. Light Brown Sugar - 150g
10. Large Eggs - 3
1. Whisk melted butter with the caster and light brown sugars together.
2. Add one egg at a time and mix well, before adding another.
3. Drip a teaspoon of vanilla essence into the mixture.
4. Sift the self raising flour and Pastry Mart's High-Fat Cocoa Powder together.
5. And mix it with the batter!
6. Lastly, fold in the broken Lotus Biscoff biscuits.
7. Pour the brownie batter into an 8 inch tray and bake at 170C for around 25 - 30 minutes.
8. To make the topping, melt the Lotus Biscoff spread and the white chocolate separately.
9. Pour the Lotus Biscoff over the brownies, spread evenly.
10. Drizzle the melted white chocolate compound over the brownies.
11. Chill in fridge for 20mins for chocolates to set.
How did the recipe go? Did you enjoy our Lotus Biscoff Brownie? If you like that and want to know where to buy lotus biscoff spread in Singapore, look no further than our online store!