Rich’s Gold Label Topping Cream – 907 g
Rich’s – The World’s 1st Non-Dairy Topping is pleased to introduce Rich’s Gold Label – the next generation of cake, dessert topping. Rich’s Gold Label was developed for high volume and cost-sensitive operators. It provides outstanding yield, unmatched stability, a new dairy flavour, and the option to whip at high speed.
Water, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, *Sodium Caseinate (a milk derivative), Emulsifier (Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (481)), Stabilizer (Methylcellulose (461)), Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Orthophosphate (340(ii))), Salt, Flavors (Artificial Vanilla And Cream Flavor).
* Not a source of lactose
Country of Origin
– Arrives frozen (-18°C ).
– Thaw before use in refrigerator (2°C – 7°C) for 24 – 36 hours for best results.
– Never refreeze unwhipped product.
Taste: Creamy dairy flavor
Color: Dairy-like, light yellowish
Stability: Outstanding. The product will not become rough or soft when stored in a refrigerator for several days after whipping.
– It is a great whipped topping for decorating cakes and good filling for western-style pastries or pies.
– It can be used on top of ice cream, fruits, and mousses as an ingredient or decorative topping.
– Superior and unique formulation, fit for first-class bakery shops and hotels.
– Excellent yield and overrun.
– Versatile and easy to prepare.
– Shake container well before opening.
– Pour into a chilled bowl (note: RICH’S Gold Label should not exceed 20% capacity of such bowl).
– Whip on medium or high speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappear.
– Temperature, whipping speed, bowl size, and amount of product whipped affect whipping time. Whipping at colder temperatures results in a slightly longer whip time and a glossy appearance. Whipping at warmer temperatures results in a shorter whipping time and a dull appearance. Too cold or too warm whipping temperature slightly reduces yield.
– Whipped product must be stored under refrigeration and can be frozen.