Rich’s Niagara Farms Whipped Topping Cream – 1 kg
RICH’S Niagara Farms is a delicious dairy blend whip topping. It gives the creamy dairy note consumers want and the superior stability operators need for an attractive appearance. With exceptional performance and delectable taste, RICH’S Niagara Farms is a chef’s perfect choice for topping, icing and filling to create luscious, exotic cakes, desserts and pastries that will make consumers crave for more!
Water, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil (Contains Soy Lecithin), Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil (Contains Soy Lecithin), Anhydrous Milkfat (Contains Milk And Soubean), *Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivate), Emulsifies (Polysorbate 60 (435), Sodium Stearol Lactylate (481(i)), Mono And Diglycerides (471), Poglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acid (475), Sorbitan Monostearate (491)), Stabilizers (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (464), Gellan Gum (418), Guar Gum (412), Sodium Alginate (401), Xathan Gum (415)), Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate (340 (ii))), Artificial Flavour (Contains Egg And Milk), Color (Beta Carotene), Salt.
*Not a source of lactose.
Country of Origin
Store frozen at -18°C
– Made with cream
– Provides smooth, rich and creamy dairy note
– Lower sweetness level
– Superior stability compared with dairy topping
– Higher overrun compared with dairy topping
– Ease of operation compared with dairy topping, i.e. need not worry about over-whipping
– Thaw under refrigeration (2°C – 7°C) before use, untill the ice in the container is completely dissolved.
– Shake container well before opening. Pour into chilled bowl, liquid topping should not exceed 20%
– Whip on medium speed or high speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappears.
– Do not refreeze thawed product.